||03-31-2016 02:30 PM
Issue #14: Call of the Nameless - Game Update 1.14
- Issue #14: Call of the Nameless is now out! Six all-new main missions and assorted side missions await in the sands of Egypt. This issue is available from the item store and may be purchased with Funcom Points. Don't forget to check out the Collector's Edition! Will you answer the call?
Source and full patch notes.
- A number of small fixes and adjustments have been made to the world design throughout the City of the Sun God.
- City of the Sun God - The Jinns Adramelech and Carvanius have been seen exploring further away from the Hell portals.
- City of the Sun God - Amir now has incidental dialogue.
- City of the Sun God - The Black Pharaoh's Pride and The Guardian of the Valley no longer incorrectly gain stacks of Embalmed Evil while out of combat, and all stacks are now properly reset if the monster resets.
- Kaidan - Fixed the Araneae Tyrant King having temporary text on one of his spells.
- Fixed a few issues where using Nassir's dance could break character animations.
- Fixed an issue that caused Sprinting 5/6 to be reapplied less reliably by Agartha portals than their 1-4 counterparts.
- Fixed a typo on the Moon Raven pet description.
- Equipping the Neo-Aztec arm band with will no longer cause hands to disappear.
- Equipping the Desert Dress Casual will no longer cause forearms to disappear.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:13 PM.
vBulletin © 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
© 2019 MMOUI